Thursday, January 20, 2011

Healthier Affordable Foods Coming From - WalMart

OK, I admit I am a WalMart shopper and I think this is great news! I know lots of you are just like me - we want to buy whole wheat bread and low sodium products and things with really really zero trans fats and fresh fruits and veggies but .. the wallet does not agree. Thanks to Michele Obama's push for healthier foods and her goal to reduce obesity in children, the nations number one seller of groceries has made a pledge to make their store brand foods healthier without raising costs. They are also encouraging other suppliers, such as Kraft, to do the same thing.


http://finance.yahoo.com/news/WalMart-Takes-a-Healthy-nytimes-2153254849.html?x=0&.v=1

If you know of places to buy healthy affordable food, please .. let the rest of us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment